Semantic Health is on a mission to improve care delivery and operational inefficiencies by transforming the use of unstructured data in healthcare's revenue cycle. Our machine learning-powered medical coding and auditing platform uses cutting-edge deep learning to streamline manual and error-prone medical coding and auditing processes in health organizations. We help health organizations improve data quality, optimize reimbursements, and enable real-time access to actionable data for use across the health system.
At Semantic Health, we combine the clinical and business expertise of doctors and successful entrepreneurs, with the technical skillset of top ML researchers. We are backed by leading institutional investors who have driven companies our size to multi-billion dollar valuations.
We’re seeking motivated and driven full-stack remote software engineers to work on our core product and platform. We value product-focused engineers that thrive by wrangling complex problems into simple solutions.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will:
- Work with engineers across the stack, UX designers, and product managers to transform customer feedback into delightful experiences
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
- Architect features across the frontend and backend’s current components
- Ship high-quality, tested code with the best engineering practices accounted for
- Participate in your team’s business hours on-call rotation, including triaging and addressing production issues as they arise
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience as a full stack software engineer with a proven track record of architecting, implementing, optimizing, deploying, and maintaining software applications
- The ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Experience in communicating with customers to collect requirements and describe software features
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Working on a data driven product backed by ML or AI
- Working as an engineer in healthcare, or in highly regulated industries that require strict data privacy regulations
- Running experiments and measuring the customer impact due to front-end changes
Compensation will be competitive to the market and will consist of cash and stock options, as well as benefits. We are currently a remote team and plan to continue working remotely.
Apply now with your resume: email@example.com